Friday, February 13, 2015

Day 266 (Week 37) - 

Well, I have no idea how to start on this week. Monday was a long and boring p-day. Tuesday was a normal day. Wednesday we got a call from our zone leaders saying that the owner of the house wants us to move out. Thursday was our zone meeting and we were there for literally 4 hours. We did not even get back to our area until 4 in the afternoon. Friday I had a good day. I felt good and happy. It was the first time for a while that I really felt really good.Then that night we even put a baptismal date with one of our investigators. It is the first one we have placed in this area and we really feel that she will get baptized. Saturday was a crazy day. We had a ward activity that night that was a talent night. The missionaries did a skit with our branch mission leader and the gringos danced the "Cotton Eye Joe." It was fun and a huge success, tons of people came and participated. Sunday we had a good meeting with one of the district presidency who is over our branch about the problems we have with this branch and he got us really animated and gave us really good advice. I have seen some really positive changes in this branch from when I started and know this will continue to go in the right direction.

About my 9 month mark, I have no idea if I will celebrate or not. Maybe I will buy tostadas or something. Some sisters burn a skirt at their 9 months, but I like all my skirts and probably won't do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment