Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 2


We got our first email from Katelyn letting us know that she arrived safely.  Here is what she had to say:
 
 
Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I got here safely. I am sorry that the call was ended so quickly yesterday, but I a, doing well. We arrived at the MTC this morning at about 6:30 our time and it has been wonderful. The people I traveled with are in my district here at the MTC.I am really tired, but I got to take a short nap today and I will get to go to bed right after dinner. I have been writing everything down in my journal, so when I have my P day and can write more I will tell you more. I love you all, but don't worry I am not tto homesick yet. Well, I have to go. I love you all and will talk to you soon.
Love,
Hermana Hansen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment